Anything about Sports

This site is dedicated to anything that is currently happening in sports, or to anything we feel like talking about.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I hate the Ravens


That picture is awesome.

I am filled with a lot of hate in my life if you cannot tell. I told you last week about how and why I hate the Yankees. I actually hate the Ravens more than I hate the Yankees. It has been tough for me this year because Steve McNair is one of my all time favorite players and now he plays for the Ravens. I have to just be neutral this year because I can't bring myself to cheer for the Ravens.

One thing that blows my mind is the fact that guys like Derrick Mason, Samari Rolle and Steve McNair can go play for the Ravens. There are 2 teams the Titans hate; the Colts and the Ravens. Back in the day where McNair, Mason, and Rolle were in their prime as the faces of the Titans the Ravens were no doubt the team they hated the most. Brian Billick cried because when the Ravens played at the Coliseum the Titans played clips of crap Billick had talked about the Titans. I guess the allmighty dollar speaks more than what is said on and off the field.

The reason I bring this up today is because Billick fired offensive coordinator Jim Fassel. Billick will take over the play calling duties. Billick is an ego maniac who is and always has been overrated. Billick came to the Ravens from the Vikings and was billed an "offensive genious." Since he has been with the Ravens he has been praised for dialing down his offense to let the defense win games. That is just stupid. Don't you think if he was an "offensive genious" the Ravens would be an unstoppable powerhouse? Think about it. Great defenses and an offense run by a genious could add up to nothing but Super Bowl titles on top of Super Bowl titles. I know he won one but that was just because of his defense and his playoff MVP Al Del Greco. Billick has been through 68 QB's since he has been in Baltimore and none of them have been any good. Billick made this move today in hopes that it will save his job. If Art Modell had half a clue he would have already fired Billick. The excuse has been the bad QB's. My questions is; Why can't Billick mold QB's? Any suggestions?

Someone posted annonymously yesterday that the Cubs are trash. Be a man and put your name on it.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
    quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
    different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
    a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
    I made over $900 last month having fun!
    make extra money

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey,nice blog!!! I found a place where you can make an extra $800 or more a month. I do it part time and make a lot more than that. It is definitely worth a visit! You can do it in your spare time and make good cash. Make Extra Cash

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home