Anything about Sports

This site is dedicated to anything that is currently happening in sports, or to anything we feel like talking about.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Monday Monday Monday


When will the love affair with Tim Tebow stop? Don't get me wrong, I think he is going to be a stud. The thing is he hasn't done anything yet. Vern Lundquist, while announcing the Ole Miss vs. Alabama game, mentioned Tim Tebow twice. Maybe I missed something but I think he plays for Florida. The ESPN announcers Saturday night referred to him as "The Phenom Tim Tebow." I don't know if anyone else has noticed this or not but THEY DON'T EVEN LET TEBOW THROW THE BALL!! Let's see him complete some passes before we annoint him the second coming of Vince Young. (ha ha)

Well my Cubbies went out and decided to prove why they haven't won a World Series in 1,022 years. They hired Lou Pinella. Isn't he just Dusty Baker with a different color skin? Let's think about it; he hates young players, he hires all his boys as assistant coaches and he abuses pitchers. This is bad news for Marcia. Prior. I guess we will have to sit through another year of her injuries. At least Dusty's players liked him. This will end badly and will probably make Fatty Hendry lose his job. I guess it isn't all bad.

What about that FIU vs. Miami brawl? I was shocked to see Miami in a brawl. The most disturbing thing about it is, to this point the only suspensions are one game. Some kid came running in hitting people with his helmet and he only gets one game?!? That is just as bad as what Fat Albert did and maybe even worse. R.I.P Larry Coker.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Florida is a joke.
    The cubs are trash.
    Read below link abut the Miami brawl.

    http://www.coasterninja.com/miami-defeats-fiu-by-ko-in-3rd-quarter/158/

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home