Anything about Sports

This site is dedicated to anything that is currently happening in sports, or to anything we feel like talking about.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Who knew?


Who knew I would become an author. I haven't posted here since the last time the Titans won a game. Wait, no it hasn't been nearly that long.

This will be a post of random thoughts so buckle up.

I really hope the Yankees fire Torre. It is for a different reason that you might think though. Of course I hate the Yankees but I kinda like Torre. The reason I hope Torre is fired is so Big Stein will hire Lou Pinella. Why do I care about that? I'll tell you. I don't want Pinella to manage the Cubs. He will just bring in his buddies like Baker did and we will have a similar situation to the last couple of years. The Cubs need new blood and Girardi is that man. I could be a political advisor. Speaking of politics, have you people seen Harold Ford Jr.? Tell me he isn't the love child of A-Rod and Jeter. He looks just like a cross between them in true Brooks-Megan fashion.

Does anyone watch CBS Saturday afternoon SEC football? I think they should rename it the Tim Tebow love show. I am surprised that Verne Lundquist hasn't run on the field yet to try and make out with Tebow. It will happen before Tebow graduates though. This just in, Chris Leak is a sissy.

That is all for now. I will do my best to keep more updated on this site. It is more fun to write here than on Music City Miracles. That site is great though and you really should check it out.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Kayne said…

    Why don't you just steal my thunder. I post and then you have to come in and post too. What, like you don't have your own blog?

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home